Friday, July 13, 2012

Run Rabbit Run

This beautiful rabbit drawing was created by one of our CSA members.  She has an Etsy Shop (Kleja).  The rabbit is of course our unofficial  farm mascot.  This is the 3rd rabbit that I have received, not counting the ones that Leo rescued and brought home to me...but those were live bunnies.

There's the iron rabbit from Nicole in France.  Who Leo calls "Lapin en Garde". 

And my friend Michelle sent over a stone rabbit, fondly named "Rokataan Janis" (let's rock rabbit, in Finnish).   Please do not e-mail me about the umlauts, I'm a poor farmer and can't afford them.


Run rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
And when at last the work is down
Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one...

With the heatwave I am running.  Yes there are holes to dig and artichokes to plant, but alas I think it's nap time.  I'm going to just snuggle in my burrow.

Thank you Klay. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Cool! Now that I know about the Rabbit theme I'll have to make you a 3d version :)

    ReplyDelete